SAP S/4HANA in Sales lets you manage all the sales orders, shipping, billing, and invoicing of goods & services. It is just a version of the SAP ECC, developed to leverage of SAP HANA and other new-age software products under the SAP umbrella. It satisfies customers as well as organization agreements to be satisfied easily.
Demand. Supply. Growth.
We all know SAP is a big name in the ERP domain. As everything else in this domain, SAP S/4HANA in Sales is also of much demand.
Zillions of SAP professionals are produced in the market, but SAP HANA being comparatively new, it is still on demand and the supply of quality professions is short.
SAP S/4HANA in Sales is already at the acme of its market performance & acceptability. It is still growing because firms are continuing to reap benefits from its additional capability.
What You Will Learn
With SAP S/4HANA Sales, you get the upskilling knowledge for SAP S/4HANA, learn how to execute the vital sales functions in SAP S/4HANA Sales & logistics processes, and implement sales processes.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is for anyone in the sales domain from the initial level to the senior-most level.
By studying and preparing under the tutelage of Sapphire mentors, you will become a learned SAP S/4HANA in Sales Consultant. The mentors are industry experts with over a decade experience in SAP S/4HANA in Sales, working in the management and senior-management positions in reputed organizations. Above all, Sapphire Global is an End User Partner.
Learn at the convenience of your home. The online learning at Sapphire Global, powered by technology, will be interactive, more flexible, and cost-effective. You can choose the standard course (20 days) or Fast track (Five days).
For convenience and effective teaching, we incorporate hybrid learning in which both the traditional classroom and online learning come together.
Instruction from Industry Expert Mentors
Sapphire’s mentors help you get noticed by top-notch companies looking for talented SAP S/4HANA in Sales professionals in India and overseas.
• We guide you to prepare a well-crafted, thought-provoking resume.
• We help you prepare for interviews through mock interviews.
• We adopt an integrated approach through one-on-one and group mentoring.
You are a candidate for this certification if you are aware of the basic:
- ERP processes
- logistics processes
- Any SAP logistics module.
Basically, this program is designed for functional consultants.
1. Sales Documents
• How to process sales documents?
• Processing billing documents
• Presales document usage
2. Billing process and customization
• Billing documents in Sales & Distribution Processes
• Setting up organizational units
• Control and customization of billing processes
• Special billing types
• Creating billing documents in different methods
• Analyzing invoice combination and invoice split
• Types of settlement
• Types of billing plans
• Interface between Sales & Financial Accounting
3. Shipping Process & Customization
• Idea & function of the delivery document
• Basic organizational units for delivery processes
• Controlling deliveries
• Transportation – Planning & Execution
4. Master Data
• How to maintain the master data for Business Partner?
• How to maintain the master data for Material?
• How to maintain Customer-Material Info Records?
• How to maintain Condition Master Data for Pricing
• Understanding Supplementary Master Data To
5. Price & Condition Technique
• Pricing information
• Pricing configuration
• Analyzing the determination of tax condition types
• Pricing agreements
• Condition Contract Management
6. Sales Processes
• Introduction to the sales process in SAP S/4HANA Sales
• Executing the sales processes of SAP S/4HANA
• Sales Order Processing
• Data flow
• Special Business Processes
• Partner functions in sales
• Material determination
• How to process outbound deliveries
• Shipping goods
• Execution of Make-to-order Production
• Selling Service Products
• Sales workshop
7. Organizational Structure
• Impact of organizational structures
• Creating organizational elements
• Application of shared master data
• Maintaining the organizational model in S/4HANA for customer management
• Determining organizational data
• Organizational data in transactions
8. Cross-functional Capabilities
• Navigation (SAP Fiori, SAP Business Client, and SAP Logon)
• System-wide Concepts
• Logistics capabilities
• Finance capabilities
• Human Resource capabilities
• Embedded Analytics
• SAP Activate
9. Availability Check
• Defining checking groups
• Defining material block for other users
• Carry out regulations for Availability Check
• Outlining procedure by Requirement Class
• Outlining procedure for each Schedule Line Category
• Outlining procedure for each delivery item category
10. Monitoring & Analysis
• Usage of the Sales Order Fulfillment App
• Usage of Analytical Apps
How different your courses are compared to other courses?
Many of the so called training courses available on the internet are nothing but Word documents or PowerPoint presentations with a few SAP screen prints...obviously, not the way to learn SAP.
Our courses are hands-on interactive, simulated SAP sessions - as if you were logged into a real SAP system. You have to follow the on-screen instructions and explanations, enter data into fields, click on the correct buttons, etc. - just like a real SAP system.
When you compare training courses make sure to take a look at some samples/previews. Here's our demo course. Also, make sure the training courses use the latest SAP releases and functions (We do! Our courses are based on R/3 4.7 through ECC 6.0).
Will your courses prepare me for SAP's Certification Exams?
We do not have any information about SAP's certification exams - please contact SAP directly with your questions. Our training courses prepare you for the real world where SAP is being used!
Does the courses in Sapphire Global include quiz or exam?
Yes, all courses include a quiz at the end of each lesson. These quizzes are designed to test your knowledge of the topic covered in the lesson.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, we do! There is no risk for you. Simply purchase our courses and take a couple of lessons. If you are not satisfied with your training simply tell us and we'll refund your purchase price. We want you to be happy with our training courses!
Do I need high-speed internet access?
You do not need it but we recommend it. While it is possible to take the training via a dial-up connection, we recommend you use a high-speed connection such as DSL or Cable.
How long does it take to activate my training course?
Your courses will be activated immediately after your purchase.
I am looking for a training course but can't find it on your website!
All available courses we currently offer are listed on this page: https://sapphireglobal.biz.
If you don't see a course on this page, we do not offer it at the moment.
Which SAP training courses should I take and in what order?
You can take any course in any order...however, we typically recommend that you start with the Introduction to SAP course, followed by end-user courses and then followed by the configuration courses. It is important to know the end-user functions before you study the configuration lessons.
What SAP release are the courses based on?
We use the latest SAP releases for our courses from R/3 4.7 through ECC 6.0.
What kind of training materials are included with the training courses?
All of our courses include study guides (which include all screen prints of each lesson so that you can print them for taking notes, etc.) and links to the corresponding online help documentation for further study.