- Why SAP ?
- Introduction to Business Process
- Introduction of ERP & SAP
- SAP Advantages
System Wide Concept
- SAP Organizational Structure
- SAP Master Data
- SAP Transactional Records
1. SAP MM Introduction
1.1 Introduction MM
1.2 MM Process Flow
2. Mater Data in MM
2.1 Vendor Master data:
- Vendor Master Creation, changes and display.
- Display of the Vendor List maintained in the enterprise..
- Reconciliation Accounts for Vendor Master Record.
2.2 Materials Master data
- Material Master Creation, changes and display
- Display of Material List
- Flagging for Deletion of materials at various levels.
- Definition of Cross plant blocking status
- Define material group.
- Define Purchasing value keys.
2.3 Purchasing info record:
- Creation of different info type categories based on business requirement
- Maintenance of conditions in the inforecords.
- Display of List of Inforecords.
2.4 Source list
- Blocking and fixed vendor functionalities in source list.
3. Inventory Management Process
3.1 Goods Receipt:
- Goods Receipt against /Outbound Delivery (Movement Type 101), /PO-Direct Consumption(Movement Type 101), /PO-Non-Valuated Materials, /PO-Project Stock, /PO-towards direct Capital, /PO-towards Project Stock Capital, /PO-towards Subcontracting & Repair, /PO-with Account Assignment
- Return delivery to Vendor against Rejection
- Print Out Goods Receipt
- Create Reservation for Revenue Consumption
- Create Reservation for Transfer posting Mvt-913
- Create Reservation for Transfer posting Mvt-915
- Change Reservations
- Display Reservations
3.3 Transfer Posting
- One-Step Transfer posting between Stock
- Transfer Posting Between Two Project Stocks
- Transfer Posting from Project to Revenue Stock
- Transfer Posting Between Revenue to Project Stocks
- Two-Step Stock Transfer between Stocks
- Transfer Posting of Input Material for Subcontracting Vendor End Mvt-541
3.4 Goods Issue
- Goods Issue to Project from Project Stock
- Return Partial Quantity against reservation
- Reversal of Project Stocks to Project
- Goods Issue for Own Consumption
4. Purchase Requisition
4.1 Cancellation/Block/Closing the Purchase Requisition
4.2 Creation of Outline Agreement Without Reference to Any Document
4.3 Creation of Purchase Requisition for Maintenance & Operation
4.4 Creation of Purchase Requisition of Stock Materials
5. Request for Quotation
6. Purchase Order
6.1 Creation of Imports Purchase Order
6.2 Individual Release of Purchase Orders
6.3 Quotation Maintenance
6.4 Printing Approved PO
7. Inventory Management
7.1 Movement types.
7.2 Stock types.
7.3 Other Inventory Management Scenarios
8. Goods Receipt
8.1 Goods Receipt GR (SRV)
8.2 Good Receipt With Reference To Purchase Order
8.3 Entry Of Movement Type, DC Number And DC Quantity
8.4 Entry Of Excise Number And Date If The Material Is Excisable
8.5 Cancellation Of GR (SRV)
8.6 Generation Of GR (SRV) Reports Or List
8.7 Reservation Of QC Cleared Material For Holding Store Posting by GI
8.9 Posting Of Reserved Material To Holding Store Inventory
8.10 Material Issue Based On Production Order List (Docket)
9. Logistics Invoice Verification
9.1 Logistics Invoice Verification for Planned Delivery Cost – Before Goods Receipt
9.2 Posting of Parked Invoice
9.3 Release Blocked Invoices
9.4 Unplanned Delivery Cost
10. Consumption Based Planning/MRP
11. Different types of procurement
11.1 Consignment procurement:
11.2 Business Scenario
11.3 Process steps
11.4 Subcontracting procurement:
11.5 Process steps
12. Other Key Features in SAP MM
12.1 Useful MM Reports
12.2 Tables in SAP MM
13. Tips &Tricks for Effective Usage of SAP
13.1 Copy & Paste Data of SAP Screen
13.2 Table Settings
13.3 Creating your Own Favorite menu
13.4 Reduction of Repetitive work
13.5 Changing Layout of a Report
13.6 Setting up the Printer for Each User ID
13.7 Sending Mail from the SAP System