Upskill Yourself by Learning SAP CPI, the Successor of PI/PO
Building a simple interface is easy. The design and architecture are a bit more difficult understanding owing to the various options available for developing. The SAP CPI Training, at Sapphire Global, will give you a high-level overview of SAP CPI, and how to embark on developing interfaces in it. This knowledge will help you get an understanding of the components what you can use them for.
Why Learn SAP CPI?
If you are working in Platform Integration (PI)/Process Orchestration (PO) and wanting to upskill yourself, learning SAP CPI is a great choice, as it is the successor of PI/PO. Also, it is formally declared by SAP product owners.
With the SAP CPI training, one can become an SAP Integration Consultant, SAP PI/PO Consultant, or SAP PI/PO Lead.
Demand and Supply
As you may have learned, SAP is the most widely used ERP system these days, there is a huge demand for SAP certifications. The average salary of professionals in the SAP domain is more than that of most other professionals.
Although there is fair supply of SAP professionals, there is a short supply of SAP CPI professionals. Furthermore, the supply of certified SAP CPI professionals is scarce.
At Sapphire, the SAP CPI aspirants will not only be job ready but also future ready. By studying and preparing under the tutelage of Sapphire mentors, you will become an erudite SAP CPI professional and have an edge in the SAP domain. There are many aspects you can consider learning from Sapphire Global:
Learn at the convenience of your home. You can take the standard course (20 days/40 hours) or the fast-track (5 days/40 hours).
- Online Tutoring: The mode of teaching is going to be online, and the sessions will be interactive to enhance learner engagement.
- Blended learning: For convenience and effective teaching, we incorporate hybrid learning in which both the traditional classroom and online learning come together.
Instruction from Industry Expert Mentors
With one-on-one and group mentoring, Sapphire’s mentors help you get noticed by top-notch companies looking for talented SAP CPI professionals in India and overseas.
Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Integration
SAP Cloud Integration Capabilities
- Technical System architecture
- Network Infrastructure
- SAP Data Centres
- Secure Communication
SAP Cloud Tools
- Web UI
- Eclipse platform
- SAP Cloud platform
SAP Cloud Integration Operations
- Monitor Message processing
- Manage Integration Content
- Manage Security Material
Design (Developing Integration Flow)
- Camel’s Message model
- Data transformation and
- Mappings Content based routing
- Message Converter and Decoder
- Timer–Based Message Transfer
- I-flows Message persistence
- Working with Value mappings
- SOAP Scenario
- Mail Scenario
- OData Receiver
SAP Cloud Adapters
- SOAP Adapter
- SuccessFactors Adapter
- Mail Adapter
- Twitter Adapter
- OData Adapter
- IDOC Adapter
- HTTP Adapter
- SFTP Adapter
- Ariba Adapter
- Custom Adapter Overview
Build groovy Scripting
SAP Cloud Integration Security
· Transport-level Security Options ( TLS )
· Message-level Security Options ( MLS )
· Data Protection and Data flow Security
- Certificate based Communication
- Private Key and Public Key certificate
- Authentication and OAuth scenario
- User administration and Authorization
Integration Content Catalogue
- Consuming Pre-packaged content
- Configure Integration package
- Modify pre-packaged content
- Pre-packaged Content provided by SAP
- Creating your own content package
Real Time Business Scenarios
- Configure standard interface for SAP C4C to SAP ECC.
- Configuration in ECC.
- Configuration in C4C cloud.
- Setting up Cloud integration with Cloud Connectors.
SAP Cloud Integration Enhancements
- Transport Management
- Payload monitoring
- Trace Function
- Hybrid Deployments
Q.1 Can I reschedule an exam?
Ans: Yes. You can reschedule an exam before the exam start date.
Q.2 Is there a validity for SAP certifications?
Ans: Yes. Please click on Certification Validity for more details.
Q.3 When do I get the result of my exam?
Ans: You will see the result immediately after the exam.
Q.4 How do I get my certificate?
Ans: You will get your certificate to your mailing address given at the time for registering for the exam in about six weeks after the exam.
Q.5 Do I have another chance if I fail the exam?
Ans: If you fail the exam, you have another two chances (a total of three) to pass the exam. If you don’t pass it after three attempts, you won’t be able to write the exam again until a new version is released.
Q.6 What happens if I miss my exam?
Ans: If you have not cancelled or rescheduled an exam prior to the exam start date, and you do not keep your appointment, then your schedule is considered as an attempt.
Q.7 What is a digital badge?
Ans: The digital badge is a proof that verifies your SAP credentials. A digital badge is sent to your registered email address after you pass the exam.
Q.8 Can I use a Mac to take the exam?
Ans: Yes. You must download and install QuickMark Secure for Mac.
Q.9 How does SAP proctoring work?
Ans: Please click proctoring to know how it works.
Q.10 How can I obtain my certification logo?
Ans: You can download your logo from the Credential Manager. For more details, please click here.