Possess Excellent Presentation Helps Individuals and Organizations
Outstanding presentation skills is one of the qualities of a great leader who leads a business. With excellent presentation skills, a leader inspires his team and deliver incisive messages. Good presentation skills are essential for individual success as well as the organization’s success.
The members of a team perceive and judge their leader by the way he presents his ideas. Also, organizations look out for leaders who can present their message with great clarity and confidence to entities he interacts with, including staff, clients, partners, and stakeholders. At Sapphire Global, apart from learning a technology, we impart excellent presentation skill to candidates, essential for their success.
Unit 1 - Creating a Positive First Impression
- Establish a positive first impression.
- Establish a personal benchmark as a presenter.
- Identify personal objectives for the training.
- Develop rapport with the audience.
- Create a vision for yourself as a communicator with great impact.
Unit 2 - Increasing Credibility
- Communicate with enhanced credibility.
- Present a positive image of our organization.
- Art of Story Telling
- Project enthusiasm.
- Communicate competency with confidence.
- Reinforce an informative message with supportive evidence.
Unit 3 - Presenting Complex Information Clearly
- Develop flexibility in making complex material simple and understandable.
- Communicate information in an interesting manner.
- Relate to the audience at their level.
- Follow a logical progression of ideas.
- Develop emotional contact.
Unit 4 - Communicating with Greater Impact
- Develop increased flexibility through the use of expressions, gestures, and voice modulation.
- Demonstrate ownership of unfamiliar material.
- Present written material in a captivating manner.
- Overcome barriers that restrict flexibility
Unit 5 - Motivating Others to Action
- Present in a results-oriented way.
- Persuade an audience to take action.
- Offer reliable, verifiable evidence in the form of a personal incident.
- Be motivational, clear, and concise.
- Communicate in a convincing manner.
Unit 6 - Responding To Pressure Situation
- Maintain professional composure under pressure.
- Communicate clear, concise, positive messages.
- Sell strategic ideas, sell, and organization.
- Communicate competence and confidence.
- NLP techniques to handle a conflicting situation
- Communicate leadership ability to handle stressful situations.
Unit 7 - Inspiring People To Embrace Change
- Logically and emotionally appeal to the audience.
- Use structure to gain the confidence of the audiences.
- Be convincing when asking listeners to take action.
- Provide evidence to support recommendations.
- Demonstrate objectivity when presenting different solutions.