The DOL certification program focuses on human dynamics of cultural changes and enables the strategies and tools to engage people throughout the DevOps spectrum by using real-time scenarios and case studies. By undergoing the DOL training, the candidates will have several takeaways that makes them influential in the corporate world. You will get beneficial industry inputs pertaining to DevOps.
Why Have DevOps Leader Training Certification?
The DevOps Leader® Certification attests that a candidate has the leadership skills that are required to create a vision and motivate people. It adds value to already working professionals.
What You Will Learn
DevOps Leader® program encompasses all the objects given in the DevOps Leader® exam. You will learn about planning & organizing, how to reduce time-to-market, and the key factors that will motivate team members.
Who Is This Program for?
This program is designed for:
• Any candidate embarking on/leading a DevOps cultural change program.
• Any candidate who desires to attain modern leadership skills.
• Business managers.
• DevOps Engineers
• IT Managers
• IT Team Leaders
• Scrum Masters
• System Integrators
• Tool Providers
At Sapphire, the DevOps Leader® aspirants will not only become job-ready but also future ready. You will acquire diverse set of skills, working with copious amounts of data, parsing with data, and converting them into an easily understandable format that help in making well-informed business decisions.
By studying and preparing under the tutelage of Sapphire mentors, you will become an influential DevOps Leader®, working on real-world, industry-based projects with popular tools. There are many aspects you can consider:
Learn at the convenience of your home. Take the standard course (8 Days/16 hours) or the fast-track (2 Days/16 hours).
- Online Tutoring: The mode of teaching is going to be online, and the sessions will be interactive to enhance learner engagement.
- Blended learning: For convenience and effective teaching, we incorporate hybrid learning in which both the traditional classroom and online learning come together.
Instruction from Industry Expert Mentors
With one-on-one and group mentoring, Sapphire’s mentors help you get noticed by top-notch companies looking for potent DevOps Leader® certified professionals in India and overseas.
- We will guide you to prepare a well-crafted, thought-provoking resume
- We help you prepare for interviews through mock interviews
- We adopt an integrated approach through one-on-one and group mentoring
There is no prerequisite. However, it is the DevOps Foundation course is recommended to ensure that you are acquainted with the fundamental DevOps Definitions.
• About DevOps & Time-to-Market
• Business & IT Viewpoints
• Mindset and mental models
• Empowerment and participation
• Preparation of investment cases
• Target operating models & organizational design
• Differences between DevOps IT and Traditional IT
• Planning & Organizing
• Understanding performance and culture
• Measurement differences
• Design of DevOps organization
• Giving importance to relevant matters
• How to organize workflows
• Sharing information
• Outlining sensible metrics
• Value Stream Mapping
• The Spotify Squad Model
• How to manage the change in the culture
• Popular tools and key practices
• Bringing everything together
Q.1 How many questions does the DOL certification exam have?
Ans: 40 multiple choice questions.
Q,2 Is the exam available in all languages?
Ans: No. Now, the exam is available in English only.
Q.3 What is the passing score for the exam?
Q.5 What is the duration of the exam?
Ans: 60 minutes.
Q.6 What type of questions does the exam have?
Ans: They are all multiple-choice questions and it is an open book exam.