Become a Valued Data Science with Python Professional by Undergoing the Training at Sapphire Global
Data Science with Python is one of the most lucrative jobs offering handsome package, along with heightened status. Our trainers will assist you with 60+ Case Studies and Assignments to get industry relevant experience. Introduced in 2015, Data Science with Python is one of the most sought-after Data Science programs in the world. Do the Course at Sapphire Global and get the most of the course.
Why Have Data Science with Python Certification?
Python has taken a place among the best programming languages and is used for Data Science domain. Sapphire Global offers the decisive Python for Data Science program to learn Python Programming and executing it on different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac. According to a survey, about 69% of data scientists use Python. So, if you are a programming aspirant, you must go for this course, and the certification validates your knowledge and skill in Data Science with Python.
Demand. Supply. Growth.
The demand for Data Science with Python is high because Python complements Data Science, and it is a future proof skill you can achieve.
Although there are thousands of Data Scientists with Python professionals, there is a dearth of quality professionals.
Data Science would be shaping the future of the businesses in future and it is going to be the career of the future. According to a 2019 report, the data science industry generated around 2.71 billion, which is expected to double by 2025.
What You Will Learn
In this program, you will learn the basics of Python and Data Science, OOPs concepts, SQLite in Python, Creating Pig and Hive UDF in Python, implementing Python for MapReduce programming, and real-world Data Science projects.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is for BI Managers, Project Managers, Software Developers & ETL Professionals, Analytics Professionals, Big Data Professionals, and those wanting to have a career in Python.
At Sapphire, the Data Science aspirants will not only become job-ready but also future ready. You will acquire diverse set of skills, working with copious amounts of data, parsing with data, and converting them into an easily understandable format that help in making well-informed business decisions.
By studying and preparing under the tutelage of Sapphire mentors, you will become an erudite Data Scientists, working on real-world, industry-based projects with popular tools. There are many aspects you can consider:
Learn at the convenience of your home. Take the standard course (Two months/72 hours) or the fast-track (Two weeks/72 hours).
• Online Tutoring: The mode of teaching is going to be online, and the sessions will be interactive to enhance learner engagement.
• Blended learning: For convenience and effective teaching, we incorporate hybrid learning in which both the traditional classroom and online learning come together.
Instruction from Industry Expert Mentors
With one-on-one and group mentoring, Sapphire’s mentors help you get noticed by top-notch companies looking for talented Data Scientists in India and overseas.
• We will guide you to prepare a well-crafted, thought-provoking resume
• We help you prepare for interviews through mock interviews
• We adopt an integrated approach through one-on-one and group mentoring
Am I a Candidate for Python?
There is no prerequisite although basic programming knowledge will help.
Module I: About the Course
• Course Overview
• Introduction to Data Science
• Who use Data Science?
• Various elements of Python
Module II: Data Analytics
• Data Analytics Process
• Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
• Quantitative Technique
• Graphical Technique
• Data Analytics Predictions
Module III: Statistics
• Introduction to Statistics
• Statistical & Non-statistical Analysis
• Statistical Analysis Process
• Classifications in Statistics
• Considerations for Statistical Analysis
• Population & sample
• Data Distribution
• Correlation and Inferential Statistics
Module IV: Python – Setting UP
• Installation of Anaconda Python Distribution
• Data Types in Python
• Basic Operators and Functions
Module V: Mathematical Computing with Python (NumPy)
• Introduction to Numpy
• Class & Attributes of an array
• Basic Operations
Module VI: Scientific Computing with Python (Scipy)
• Introduction to SciPy
• Integration & Optimization
• Calculating Eigenvalues & Eigenvector
Module VII: Data Manipulation
Data Manipulation with Pandas
Module VIII: Machine Learning with Scikit
• Introduction to Pandas
• Understanding Data Frame View and Select Data
• Missing Values Data Operations
• Pandas SQL Operations
• Machine Learning Standard
• Understanding Data Sets
• Linear Regression
• Logistic Regression
• Pipeline Model Persistence & Evaluation
• Natural Language Processing with Scikit
• Data Visualization in Python using matplotlib
• NLP Overview
• NLP Applications
• Scikit Extraction Considerations
• Web Scraping with Beautiful Soup
• Web Scraping and Parsing
• Understanding and Searching the Tree Navigating options
Module XI: Python integration with Hadoop Map
• Reduce & Spark
• Big Data Solutions in Python
• Hadoop Core Components
• Python Integration with HDFS using Hadoop Streaming
There are no reviews yet.