Become a Data Scientist Without Any Coding Background with our Data Science Online Course
A data scientist is like an investigating agent who fetches information from various sources, analyzes data, and makes value out of it. If you are an inquisitive whizz who loves to investigate and solve problems, the data science domain is perfect for you. Data Science is a fast-growing and exciting realm as it brings in diverse skill sets and backgrounds, including math, statistics, and analytics that can be applied to diverse domains.
Bridging the gap between the demand and supply of data science jobs is a big challenge since the expertise gap is so huge that meeting its cent percent demands within time and budget limitations is an elusive task. There are many Data Science careers that are shaping the future. Some of the most coveted positions in the industry include:
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Product Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Decision Scientist
What You Will Learn
The Course in Data Science will provide you profound knowledge on Data Science with real-time analytics, statistical computing, SQL, parsing machine-generated data, and, not to mention, the Deep Learning in AI. Data Science is a fusion of math, business understanding, tools, algorithms, and machine learning techniques, all of which enable us in digging out uncovered insights from unprocessed data, which in turn forms a major asset for decision makers. It includes topics such as statistics, key programming languages, and ML, wrapping up with a Capstone project. Dealing with structured and unstructured data, Data Science is all about present and future. At its simplest, it deals with tracing the trends depending on old data, which helps in making well-informed decisions.
Who Is This Data Science Certification Training Program For?
The data science course is for newbies and working professionals, including engineers, marketing & sales professionals, domain experts, and software and IT professionals.
At Sapphire, our mission is to make Data Science aspirants not just job-ready but also future ready. Our experts have created the best data science course online, considering the increasing demands of the industry. Today’s business world demands a supply of zillions of data scientists with diverse set of skills that includes working with copious amounts of data, parsing with data, and converting them into an easily-understandable format that help in making well-informed business decisions.
By studying and preparing under the tutelage of Sapphire mentors, you can make the most of the data science program and become an erudite data scientist. You will be working on real-world projects in Data Science with notable tools such as R, SAS, Apache Spark, Scala, BigML, D3, MATLAB, Excel, and Tableau.
This comprehensive Data Science Course includes innumerous industry-based projects with a Capstone project class that will facilitate learners to create a usable/public data product that will add weight to your profile and lure prospective employers. Register now and pursue your —- Course in Data Science Online.
Learn at the convenience of your home. Also, you can either take the standard course (Two months/72 hours) course or the fast-track (Two weeks/72 hours). The online learning, powered by technology, will be interactive, more flexible, and cost-effective.
For convenience and effective teaching, we incorporate hybrid learning in which both the traditional classroom and online learning come together. Enjoy a rich learning experience with self-learning and real-time mentoring.
Highly Experienced Mentors
Sapphire’s mentors help you get noticed by top-notch companies looking for talented Data Scientists in India and overseas. Our best data science faculties help you to engage with many roles in Big Data and Data Science realms and get absorbed by the behemoths of the industry.
We will guide you to prepare a well-crafted, thought-provoking resume We help you prepare for interviews through mock interviews We adopt an integrated approach through one-on-one and group mentoring
Data Scientist is not just a buzz word. Firstly, it is the hottest job of the twenty-first century. Secondly, without having programming background, you can learn data science and earn the figures that you had not even dreamt of long ago. Play with data and solve real-time problems with data sets.
Any degree holder, regardless of the major, aspiring to become a data scientist or for anyone who wants to supplement their existing know-how.
• Sample or population data?
• The fundamentals of descriptive statistics
• Measures of central tendency, asymmetry, and variability
• Practical example: descriptive statistics
• Estimators and estimates
• Confidence intervals: advanced topics
• Practical example: inferential statistics
• Hypothesis testing: Introduction
• Hypothesis testing: Let’s start testing!
• Practical example: hypothesis testing
• The fundamentals of regression analysis
• Subtleties of regression analysis
• Assumptions for linear regression analysis
• Dealing with categorical data
• Practical example: regression analysis
R Programming for Data Science
- • R basics
• Data structures in R
• R Programming fundamentals
• Working with Data in R
• Stings and Dates in R
Data Science Certification Training and R Programming
• Introduction to Business Analytics
• Introduction to R Programming
• Data Structures
• Data Visualization
• Statistics for Data Science-I
• Statistics for Data Science-II
• Regression Analysis
Python for Data Science
• Python Basics
• Python Data Structures
• Python Programming Fundamentals
• Working with Data in Python
• Working with NumPy arrays
Data Science with Python
• Data Science Overview
• Data Analytics Overview
• Statistical Analysis and Business Applications
• Python Environment Setup and Essentials
• Mathematical Computing with Python (NumPy)
• Scientific computing with Python (Scipy)
• Data Manipulation with Pandas
• Machine Learning with Scikit–Learn
• Natural Language Processing with Scikit Learn
• Data Visualization in Python using matplotlib
• This lesson teaches you to visualize data in python using matplotlib and plot them.
• Python integration with Hadoop MapReduce and Spark
• Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Data Wrangling and Manipulation
• Supervised Learning
• Feature Engineering
• Supervised Learning-Classification
• Unsupervised learning
• Time Series Modelling
• Ensemble Learning
• Recommender Systems
• Getting Started with Tableau
• Core Tableau in Topics
• Creating Charts in Tableau
• Working with Metadata
• Filters in Tableau
• Applying Analytics to the worksheet
• Dashboard in Tableau
• Modifications to Data Connections
• Introduction to Level of Details in Tableau (LODS)
Big Data Hadoop and Spark Developer
• Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem
• HDFS and Hadoop Architecture
• MapReduce and Sqoop
• Basics of Impala and Hive
• Working with Hive and Impala
• Type of Data Formats
• Advanced HIVE concept and Data File Partitioning
• Apache Flume and HBase
• Apache Pig
• Basics of Apache Spark
• RDDs in Spark
• Implementation of Spark Applications
• Spark Parallel Processing
• Spark RDD Optimization Techniques
• Spark Algorithm
• Spark SQL
1. I do not have a programming background. Can I become a Data Scientist?
Ans: A programming background is not necessary to become a Data Scientist. A non-coder can use certain tools and grab from the several
2. How is Data Science different from Big Data and Data Analytics?
Ans: Data Science is a field in which different tools and algorithms are used to get advantageous insights from unprocessed/raw data. It includes numerous approaches for data modelling and other data-related tasks, including data cleansing, preprocessing, and analysis. Big Data indicates the copious amount of data that can be structured through different channels and organizations. Data Analytics involves providing operational insights into sophisticated business situations. It also involves prediction of impending opportunities organizations can make the most of.
3. Can a Data Scientist WFH?
Ans: Technically, a Data Scientist can work from home. Also, because of the Corona pandemic, companies urge their employees to WFH. However, after the pandemic, companies might require their employees to work or continue to WFH to offer flexibility.
4. What is the average remuneration for a Data Scientist in India?
Ans: The average remuneration for a Data Scientist in India is nearly seven lacs per annum.
5. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Data Scientist?
Ans: Any graduate, regardless of the major, can become a data scientist.