Cyber Security Training Overview
No organization is immune to security threats from hackers and intruders.
Hackers and intruders are here, there, and everywhere. Usually referred to as Black Hat Hackers, they intrude networks with many objectives such as stealing and selling data, misusing data, and spying corporates. People with hacking skills can do good too i.e., they can keep other hackers at bay, and are referred to as White Hat Hackers. Cyber Security professionals attain the capability to overcome the dynamic challenges faced by organizations.
Why Learn Cyber Security?
Cyber Security study programs impart the knowledge of safeguarding computer operating systems, networks, and sensitive data from malicious cyber-attacks. Every module in the Cyber Security domain will have a focus area, but the goal is to help you develop the expertise necessary to foil cyber attacks and protect people’s data and privacy. Every module produces a specialists in Cyber security, creating jobs at different levels in each speciality. The following are the jobs at hand in the Cyber Security realm:
Job Opportunities in cyber security training online
• IT/IS auditing, Control, and Security
• Security Architecture
• Penetration Testing
• Information Security
• Security Analysis
Demand in cyber security online Course
By and large, Cyber Security is a career that will continue to remain in-demand for decades to come, and Cyber Security jobs have become indisputably future-proof. Organizations need skilled Cyber Security experts who understands the thought process of intruders and hackers.
According to Dark Reading reports, Cyber Security is one of the most difficult security roles to fill and specialized expertise in certain organizational processes such as security knowledge surrounding new IT technology are in short supply.
As per estimates, the Cyber Security market in India alone recorded USD 1.97 billion in 2019, which is expected to grow to USD 3.05 billion by 2022.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is for anyone who is inquisitive and has a strong desire to learn electronic information security.
What You Will Learn
As a Cyber Security professional, you will learn how to be vigilant about unforeseen hackers and safeguard computer operating systems, networks, and sensitive data from Black Hat Hackers. You will learn to mitigate threats when they happen. Simply put, it is a demystification of IT security degrees’ syllabus, with focus on a particular area in each module. A comprehensive Cyber Security Course will include topics such as:
• Basic data analysis
• Basic programming
• Cyber threats and cyber defense
• Fundamental security design principles
• Introduction to Cryptography
• IT systems components
• Networking and network security concepts
• Policies and compliances
• System administration
By studying and preparing cyber security course under the tutelage of Sapphire mentors, you will become a learned Cyber Security. The mentors are industry experts with over a decade experience in Cyber Security, working in the management and senior-management positions in reputed organizations.
Learn at the convenience of your home. The online learning at Sapphire Global, powered by technology, will be interactive, more flexible, and cost-effective.
For convenience and effective teaching, we incorporate hybrid learning in which both the traditional classroom and online learning come together.
Instruction from Industry Expert Mentors
Sapphire’s mentors help you get noticed by top-notch companies looking for talented Cyber Security professionals in India and overseas.
There is no prerequisite for Cyber Security. However, the chances for you to get a Cyber Security job are higher if you have a degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or any related field.
Cyber Security Course Curriculum
- You will learn about the essential building blocks and basic concepts around cyber security such as Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Authentication, Authorization, Vulnerability, Threat & Risk.
- You will glance over various aspects related to Computer Networks and in-parallel delve into understanding the weaknesses & concepts around securing the networks.
- In this module you will glance over a vast topic of securing the cloud! You will first have an overview of types of cloud infrastructure and then delve into security concerns & potential solutions.
- various aspects related to the principle of Identity & Access Management. This covers various intricacies around concepts of Authorization, Authentication, Identity & access management and its benefits to an enterprise.
Introduction to Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Enterprise Architecture and Components
- Information System Governance and Risk Assessment
- Cloud Security
- Incident Management
2. Cyber Security Fundamentals
2.1 Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
2.2 Threat Actors, Attacks, and Mitigation
2.3 Security Policies and Procedures.
2.4 Cybersecurity Mitigation Methods
3. Enterprise Architecture and Components
3.1 Secure Architecture
3.2 Key Security Business Process
3.3 Wireless Networks
3.4 Network Security Controls
3.5 Cloud, Virtualization, IOT Security
3.6 Security Testing
4. Information System Governance and Risk Assessment
4.1 Information Security Governance
4.2 Risk Management
4.3 Information Security Programs
4.4 Information Management and Data Security
5. Cloud Security
5.1 Cloud Computing architectural Framework
5.2 Compliance and Audit Management
5.3 Application Security
6. Incident Management
6.1 Incident Response
6.2 Developing an Incident Management and Response System
6.3 Digital Forensics
6.4 Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
6.5 Change Management