Foster Thought Leadership, Enhance Customer Engagement
There is only one king – the customer. He can fire anyone in a company from the CEO on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. So, amazing customer service is imperative for any firm that relies on its consumers to be triumphant. You must focus on customer engagement, apply a customer-focused approach to service, orchestrate customer loyalty through thought leadership. At Sapphire Global, we offer comprehensive customer service skills training required to offer the best customer service and achieve customer loyalty. Some qualities of great customer service include:
• Persuasive speaking Skills
• Skill to use positive language
• Eloquent communication
• Taking ownership
• Effective listening
• Time Management
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply a customer focused approach to service.
- Communicate value from a customer point of view.
- Resolve complaints from practical and emotional perspectives.
- Manage expectations and follow through to exceed expectations.
- Give and take feedbacks positively among internal customers
Unit 1 - Attitude For Service
- Assess customer service attitude to set goals for improvement.
- Incorporates the four Drivers of Customer Service to build customer relationships.
- Apply attitude control principles to manage our attitudes.
- Use conversational language to keep the interaction low pressure.
Unit 2 - Build Trust, Credibility And Respect.
- Understand the relationship between trust, credibility, and respect.
- Minimize trust-busters and restore broken trust.
- Apply principles to cultivate a trust-based work environment.
Unit 3 - Manage Customer Expectations
- Determine the expectations of our customers.
- Manage customer expectations in order to exceed them.
- Utilize a customer expectations management process.
Unit 4 - Complaint Resolution
- Deal with emotional and practical aspects of complaints.
- Apply methods to reduce our stress when resolving complaints.
- Implement a consistent process to resolve complaints.
- Reduce the number and type of complaints we receive.
Unit 5 - Internal Customer Service
- Provide better service to our internal customer to positive impact our external customers.
- Gain a clear picture of the internal service relationships in our position.
- Analyze the expectations of our internal customers.
- Apply elements of superior internal customer service.
Unit 6 - Service To Sales
- Anticipate customer needs.
- Guide customers to additional purchases.
- Identify selling opportunities.
Unit 7 - Customer Follow-Through
- Recognize customer follow-through expectations.
- Create opportunities for follow-through actions.
- Discover a systematic process for professional follow-through.
Unit 8 - Feedback: Supportive & Corrective
- Encourage others with a person-centered focus
- Help people build on their strengths
- Use corrective feedback to encourage behavior change
There are no reviews yet.