- Cloud computing concepts & definitions based on the ISO/IEC 17788 standard; security concepts and principles relevant to secure cloud computing.
- Concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement,monitor, and secure, operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability in cloud environments.
- Knowledge of the cloud infrastructure components,both the physical and virtual, existing threats, and mitigating and developing plans to deal with those threats.
- Processes involved with cloud software assurance and validation; andthe use of verified secure software.
- Identifying critical information and the execution of selected measures that eliminate or reduce adversary exploitation of it; requirements of cloud architecture to running and managing that infrastructure; definition of controls over hardware, media, and the operators with access privileges as well as the auditing and monitoring are the mechanisms, tools and facilities.
- Addresses ethical behavior and compliance with regulatory frameworks. Includes investigative measures and techniques, gathering evidence (e.g., Legal Controls, eDiscovery, and Forensics); privacy issues and audit process and methodologies; implications of cloud environments in relation to enterprise risk management.
1. Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
1.2 Understand Cloud Computing Concepts
1.3 Describe Cloud Reference Architecture
1.4 Understand Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
1.5 Understand Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
1.6 Identify Trusted Cloud Services
2. Cloud Data Security
2.1 Understand Cloud Data Lifecycle
2.2 Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
2.3 Design and Apply Data Security Strategies
2.4 Understand and Implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
2.5 Design and Implement Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protections for Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
2.6 Design and Implement Data Rights Management
2.7 Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
2.8 Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability and Accountability of Data Events
3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
3.1 Comprehend Cloud Infrastructure Components
3.2 Analyze Risks Associated to Cloud Infrastructure
3.3 Design and Plan Security Controls
3.4 Plan Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
4. Cloud Application Security
4.1 Recognize the need for Training and Awareness in Application Security
4.2 Understand Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
4.3 Use Verified Secure Software
4.4 Comprehend the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) Process
4.5 Apply the Secure Software Development Life-Cycle
4.6 Comprehend the Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
4.7 Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
5. Cloud Security Operations
5.1 Support the Planning Process for the Data Center Design
5.2 Implement and Build Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
5.3 Run Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
5.4 Manage Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
5.5 Build Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
5.6 Run Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
5.7 Manage Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
5.8 Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Controls (e.g., ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000-1)
5.9 Conduct Risk Assessment to Logical and Physical Infrastructure
5.10 Understand the Collection, Acquisition and Preservation of Digital Evidence
5.11 Manage Communication with Relevant Parties
6. Legal, Risk and Compliance
6.1 Understand Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
6.2 Understand Privacy Issues, Including Jurisdictional Variation
6.3 Understand Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaption's for a Cloud Environment
6.4 Understand Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
6.5 Understand Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
6.6 Execute Vendor Management
There are no reviews yet.