Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert Training
Rated 4.60 out of 5 based on 10 customer ratings
Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert Training and Certification
Level Up Your Career with Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert Online Course
Microsoft Azure is one aptitude that can augment your chances of getting absorbed by a company in the cloud computing realm. It can propel your career and help you grab opportunities that have drastically multiplied in recent time because of burgeoning demand.
Acquire the Skills to Design and Deploy Comprehensive Azure Solutions With Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert Training
After graduating the MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert Course, A MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert is entrusted with the job of overseeing the structure and implementing cloud environments. This predominantly involves taking requirements and determining befitting solutions. After wrapping up with the Azure Solutions Architect Course, you will be able to deploy and configure infrastructure, implement workloads & security, create and deploy applications, secure data, determine a data platform solution, design a Business Continuity Strategy, and design an infrastructure strategy.
Why become an MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert?
Microsoft Azure is one aptitude that can augment your chances of getting absorbed by a company in the cloud computing realm. It can propel your career and help you grab opportunities that have drastically multiplied in recent time because of burgeoning demand. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies use MS Azure, with around one thousand companies signing up to MS Azure per day. So, more and more cloud architects will be required to develop the cloud computing strategies of these companies.
The number of future-proof MS Azure jobs in this industry is copious. There is a significant demand supply gap, meaning a fewer number of Azure architects are produced when compared to the actual requirements. The remuneration offered to an MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert ranges from 9,640 $ to 4230 $ per annum. `
What You Will Learn
Budding Azure Solution Architects should have a good working knowledge of Azure compute, network, storage, and security.
Who Is This Program For?
This course is for IT professionals, cloud solution architects, experienced Azure admins and developers, and DevOps professionals.
At Sapphire, our mission is to make MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert professionals not just job-ready but also future ready. Our experts have created the Azure Solutions Architect Expert course online, considering the increasing demands of the industry. Today’s business world demands a supply of copious number of MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert Professionals because of the increasing demand.
By studying and preparing under the tutelage of Sapphire mentors, you can make the most of the Azure Solution Architect program and become an erudite Azure architect. You will be working on real-world projects in cloud environment
This comprehensive MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert course includes a Capstone project that will facilitate learners work in real-time environment. Register now and pursue your MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert Course online.
Learn at the convenience of your home. Also, you can either take the standard course (Two months/72 hours) course or the fast-track (Two weeks/72 hours). The online learning, powered by technology, will be interactive, more flexible, and cost-effective.
For convenience and effective teaching, we incorporate hybrid learning in which both the traditional classroom and online learning come together. Enjoy a rich learning experience with self-learning and real-time mentoring.
Instruction from Industry Expert Mentors
Sapphire’s mentors help you get noticed by top-notch companies looking for talented Data Scientists in India and overseas. Get trained by the industry-leading experts
• We guide you to prepare a well-crafted, thought-provoking resume • We help you prepare for interviews through mock interviews • We adopt an integrated approach through one-on-one and group mentoring
There is no prerequisite to achieve the MS Azure Solution Architect Expert course. However, it will be an advantage if you have:
i. Azure hands-on experience with basic understanding of cloud, Microsoft Azure, PowerShell, the Azure portal, and the command-line interface. ii. Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
MS Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303)
Module 1 – Deploy and configure infrastructure (40-45%)
• Analyze resource utilization and consumption • Create and configure storage accounts • Create and configure a VM for Windows and Linux • Automate deployment of VMs • Create connectivity between virtual networks • Implement and manage virtual networking • Manage Azure Active Directory • Implement and manage hybrid identities • Implement solutions that use virtual machines (VM)
Module 2 – Implement workloads and Security (25-30%)
• Migrate servers to Azure • Configure serverless computing • Implement application load balancing • Integrate on premises network with Azure virtual network • Implement multi factor authentication • Manage role-based access control
Module 3 – Create and deploy apps (5-10%)
• Create web apps by using PaaS • Design and develop apps that run in containers Module 4 – Implement authentication and secure data (5-10%) • Implement authentication • Implement secure data solution
Module 5- Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage (15-20%)
• Configure a message-based integration architecture • Develop for auto scaling • Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage • Develop solutions that use a relational database
• Gather Information and Requirements • Optimize Consumption Strategy • Design an Auditing and Monitoring Strategy
Module 2 – Design for identity and security (20-25%)
• Design Identity Management • Design Authentication • Design Authorization • Design for Risk Prevention for Identity • Design a Monitoring Strategy for Identity and Security
Module 3 – Design a data platform solution (15-20%)
• Design a Data Management Strategy • Design a Data Protection Strategy • Design and Document Data Flows • Design a Monitoring Strategy for the Data Platform
Module 4 – Design a business continuity strategy (10-15%)
• Design a Site Recovery Strategy • Design for High Availability • Design a Data Archiving Strategy
Module 5 – Design for deployment, migration, and integration (10-15%)
• Design deployments • Design migrations • Design an API integration strategy
Module 6 – Design an infrastructure strategy (15-20%)
• Design a storage strategy • Design a compute strategy • Design a networking strategy • Design a monitoring strategy for infrastructure
Capstone projects are designed to urge the candidates to think clearly and solve sophisticated problems. They will work under the guardianship of dedicated mentors in which they will learn to make the most of the skills and technologies taught in the program and create high-quality projects and fix real-world programs.
INSTRUCTOR LEAD LIVE TRAINING Rs. 35,000
Live Instructor Online training by Certified & industry expert Trainers
24/7 One Demand Dedicated Server for Hands on Practice.
Flexibility to attend the class at your convenient time.
Earn a Skill Certificate
Professional Resume Preparation end of the trading period.
Our training practice are perfectly blended with options for effective live instructor lead hands on training.
Training need analysis.
Our Corporate training services are easy accessibility of LMS ( Learning Management System ) online or offline – anytime, anywhere, on any of your devices.
24/7 learner assistance and Support
1. I am an undergraduate. Can I enroll for this course? Ans: There is no prerequisite to achieve the MS Azure Solution Architect Expert course. However, it will be an advantage if you have:
i. Azure hands-on experience with basic understanding of cloud, Microsoft Azure, Powershell, the Azure portal, and the command-line interface. ii. Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
2. Should I complete the fundamental and associate levels to be able to take up the expert level exams? Ans: No. The expert level is not dependent on the fundamental and associate levels. However, they will help you get a hang of the subject and boost your confidence while taking the expert level exam.
3. I have done the fundamental level. Can I skip the associate level and take the expert level? Ans: Yes. However, it is recommended that you meander through the associate level courses also to get the grounding.
4. Which exam do you recommend for managers who are not that technically sound? Ans: AZ-100 is recommended for such individuals to get acquainted with a good overview and fundamentals.
5. Am I eligible for MVP after completing all the Azure levels? Ans: MVP is an award rather than a certification. It is granted to IT professionals who have made a significant positive impact on the Microsoft technical community.
6. I am in the management line. With which exam should I begin my certification journey? Ans: AZ-900 is right for such people.
7. Can I directly take the expert-level exams without taking the fundamental-level exams? Ans: Yes.
8. Where can I find practice exams for the Azure certifications? Ans: There are many sites that have Azure dumps. I recommend Measure Up.
Devi Shankari –
This is one of the best courses I’ve taken on Sapphire. The courseware is very well organized with a clearly thought out learning progression.
Sri Sruthi –
I have enrolled in MS Azure from Sapphire I like the teaching way of the trainers. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Overall I am very happy with Sapphire. Their cloud labs are also very user-friendly. I would highly recommend my friends to take a course from here and up skill themselves.
Akhila Mallavarapu –
My experience while doing MS Azure from Sapphire was was beyond my expectation for an online classroom. The trainer was great. He was very patient and interactive.
Prabhat Karkidoli –
The course was explained using very simple and real-time analogies which helped me to understand the concepts and also do exercises easily. The trainer was really helpful and was always willing to share the knowledge with the wider audience. I highly recommend Sapphire.
Nageswar Reddy –
I have enrolled for MS Azure Architect Certification from Sapphire. It was a great experience. The trainer had great knowledge and explained all our queries. His teaching method was super.
Darshan TS –
The Microsoft Azure course was very informative. I learned a lot from the same. Thanks a ton, Sapphire for the course. I also got a fantastic instructor. It was overall an excellent session, and I am trying to execute/implement that knowledge in my daily life.
PANYAM RAMACHOWDAIAH –
I really liked the trainer. He is very patient, well organized, and interactive. I had an awesome learning experience with Sapphire that was beyond my expectation for an online classroom.
Vaijnath Gurav –
The training was fantastic. Thank you for providing a great platform to learn.
James Peter –
Course content is excellent. You can learn and understand, even if you are only a beginner. I am delighted to have joined and successfully finished the ‘Certified Azure course. All thanks to Sapphire.
Vamshi krishna –
The complete course was a great learning experience for me and all credits go to Sapphire and it’s trainers. The trainer was highly knowledgeable and has covered all the topics. I am sure this course will help me to achieve our desired goal in my career.